Saturday, March 2, 2013

Beginning

Why a blog? Maybe it's just a place for talking about life. Maybe I hope you will glean something you can use in your life experiences, a nugget you can tuck away for later. Mostly because I have had so many experiences that I thought they needed to be written down somewhere. In my life I have been married five times to two women. I've adopted three wonderful children, two with my first wife, one after her death. I've worked in child protective servcies, adoptions, hospice, clinical practice, and as the first social worker with our local AIDS project before AIDS was mentionable in public.I have developed a quirky sense of humor to cope with the things life has to offer, and a sense that faith is important but God does not set us all up for the stuff we live through. I believe that love is the greatest of faith, hope and love, but that all are necessary. And I believe that we really do make the choices that shape our lives, even if we are responding to the blessings, quirks and tragedies that come our way.

So this is partly my past journey, as I clip in moments from before, and maybe it will become the commentary on where life takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment